Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reflecting on 2009



Happy 2010!
We ended 2009 with a trip to the ER followed by 2 days in the hospital (BJ not me). Its a long story, but he is ok and feeling fine. Therefore we took it very easy for New Years. He had to wake me up to watch the ball drop. But, it was so nice to have a 3 day weekend! :)

We are definitely ready and excited for the new year! We experienced highs and lows in 2009. Although it was a hard year coupled with A LOT of change, we will never forget our wedding day, which was the best day of our lives up to this point. And as hard as things have been, it has all been worth it. We have learned a lot, grown up A LOT, and are happier than ever.


2010 will be a great year! The next 2 months are going to be insane as I spend the little free time I have studying! Studying for the bar exam is not going to be easy during my last trimester...but I am going to push through! I am going to try and cut back my work hours some (leave at 5 rather 7), so this should help.


28 WEEKS!!


We can't wait to meet our baby girl. She occupies about 95% of my thoughts. It is so exciting and scary at the same time. But we are getting ready and really looking forward to spring 2010! :)








Kaitlin's little closet is already getting full!! She is already so loved by our family and friends. And I have to say that baby clothes are too precious to resist. I want to buy everything I see...but am trying to control myself! We picked out furniture for the nursery this weekend and baby bedding. It is getting so close and there is so much to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment