Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bar exam

Well I am half way finished. Today was the essay portion and after 6 hours of writing, my hand is numb and my back is aching. But, all and all I am feeling pretty good! Despite weeks of stress and lack of sleep, my nerves remained surprisingly calm. I think because I accepted the fact that life will go on if I don't pass and I KNOW I will get it the next time if I don't pass this time. Normally this would not be acceptable since I am one of those people that feels like if I'm not ahead, I'm behind...but under these circumstances I'm making an exception. I mean lets face it, how many people do you know taking the bar exam at 9 months pregnant? lol. Not to mention the fact that I graduated 3 years ago and my review course was taught via an ipod! All that aside, the only thing I wish I had done differently was ask for 1 more week off work. I think that would have made a huge difference. But hindsight is 20/20 and who knows maybe I'll surprise myself and pass! =) And by the time I find out the results, I will have a sweet baby girl so it won't really matter as much.

On a happy note, there will be a baby here in 4 weeks...probably less than that!! I can finally relax and get ready for her arrival. Looking forward to upcoming baby showers and finishing her room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment