Monday, December 6, 2010

Mommy's Gift.

I turned 29 last week and as I was complaining about being old, BJ says "you are only as old as you feel" to which I respond, "well then I am 85." haha. Seriously, though I feel so old...mostly because I am SO exhausted ALL of the time and running on empty everyday. But also because my life has changed so much. What a difference a couple of years can make! But, as much as I sometimes miss my former life and especially the friends I don't have time to see, I wouldn't change a thing. I have the best gift in the world:



I'm obsessed with baby girl clothes...and although this was a Christmas outfit, I thought it was appropriate for my birthday. And she has enough Christmas outfits to wear a new one the whole month of December!


No comments:

Post a Comment