Monday, February 14, 2011

Almost a year old...11 months.








Oh my goodness. How has it been almost a year since this wonderful doll baby entered our lives? This time last year I was so nervous to meet our sweet girl. Fortunately, motherhood came much more naturally than I ever would have expected. Oh miss Kaitlin, how you have changed my life...I love you more and more each day. Here is what our little buggy has been up to lately~

* Crawling across the house like a lightening bolt.
* Pulling herself up on EVERYTHING.

* Standing with no hands...uh oh.

* Scooting around the couch...double uh oh.

* Understanding what "no" means, but testing our limits.
* Loving anything that makes a banging noise.

* Laughing hysterically when I tickle her.

* Saying mama over and over ;) this is also her favorite word when she is upset. oh my.

* Crawling onto mommy's lap when she is tired....my favorite thing ever.

* Sleeping like a perfect angel...after a rough patch of not sleeping, I am grateful she is back to normal.

* Eating pretty well....she eats mostly anything we give her, but is sometimes picky.

* Drinking bottles from a sippy cup...woohoo! I was so worried about weaning from the bottle, but I don't think it will be a problem at all.

* Outgrowing some of her 9 month clothes :( ...but not dresses and pjs :)

* Jumping up and down when she gets excited.
* Clapping.

* Talking baby sentences.
* Taking in everything.
* Crawling up my legs.

She is a busy bee and keeps us on our toes! She can always put a smile on my face. And there are times when she only wants mommy...makes my heart melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment