Monday, May 16, 2011

Times have changed.

I, like many of my friends, could not have imagined myself spending a Saturday night at home, much less being a mother. Although I wanted children, a few years ago it was just an abstract thought...something I knew would happen one day...way in the future. But, here I am a wife, the proud mother of a beautiful, thriving 14 month old, and two crazy dogs, and I couldn't be happier. Staying home on a Saturday night is just fine for me, in fact it is perfect.

Last night, as we were watching videos we had taken over the weekend and laughing hysterically I realized that things are just perfect the way they are and what a great little family I have...crazy dogs and all. Just a little insight into what makes me happy these days....



This is the hot dog song/dance from Micky Mouse Club (for my non mommy friends)...please excuse my terrible voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment