Sunday, October 30, 2011

October.

Fall has officially become my favorite season of the year.  This has been the prettiest fall I can remember and the temps have been perfect. I am sad to see the month of October come to an end.  Our weekends have been filled with fun things for our little Katie bug.  Maybe in November we will get to relax a little...I doubt it as I am pretty sure relaxing is a thing of the past. Ahh oh well.

Some other things that have happened this month~ I got a new car that I'm obsessed with and BJ started a new job!

We are really looking forward to the holiday season. =) 

Here are some photos from the past month:

 At the Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival
We were happy to have Nini in town for an unexpected weekend!

@ the apple festival.  Kaitlin loved the petting zoo!
@ the apple festival. {yes her face was a mess-its called pick your battles}
Riding a pony for the first time at the North Georgia Fall Festival.
Having a blast with my precious girl @ the N.Ga fall festival.
Isn't she the cutest?

More photos from Halloween to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment