Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend (minus a nasty stomach virus that BJ & I both had).  Fortunately, my mom made a last minute trip in for the weekend and was able to help out with the cooking, cleaning, child duties, etc.  Thank you Mom! She and Kaitlin really enjoyed their weekend together and spent a lot of time playing outside, cooking, dying easter eggs, and shopping.  I also enjoyed a nice visit with my mom once I was feeling better. We finished the weekend with Easter dinner at Brian and Teresa's.  I love holidays.  It's so fun getting to do all the kid activities all over again. =)
They look so much alike.
Such a happy child.

So excited to dye Easter Eggs.

Morning of Easter Egg Hunt.

She loves ducks!

Finally a decent picture of the two of us! :) She insisted on wearing her sunglasses.

Kaitlin and her daddy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment