Sunday, July 11, 2010

Madison~ our first "baby" girl.



BJ asked me tonight if I had any pictures of Maddie on my blog, which of course I do, but I decided she deserved her own post in honor of her 2 year birthday. Maddie is "our dog." She is the sweetest dog and adores both BJ and I. But when I say she is "our dog" I mean that she acts very skiddish around people she doesn't know and even some that she does know...I blame it on the fact that she was abandoned and was a pound puppy (so sad). She is also completely neurotic. lol. She is still hyper like a pup and I don't see her slowing down anytime soon. She still does laps up and down the hall. At night if she gets cold she jumps on the bed and cuddles under the covers. She is very spoiled. But, as quirky as she may be, she is wonderful with Kaitlin. She loves her little sister very much. She licks her feet and consoles her when she cries. She is very protective over all three of us. She has made the best companion and makes us smile every time we walk through the door. Maddie is definitely a big part of the family. =)













No comments:

Post a Comment