Thursday, September 2, 2010

1 year.

This post is over a month late...what can I say, I'm really too busy to update this very often. Also, our anniversary fell right in the middle of an EXTREMELY busy time in our life. Anyway, I have to say thank you to my loving husband for sticking by me and helping me get through this past year. I said last year was the hardest year of our lives, but this year definitely surpassed it. There is nothing like doing everything at once. We got married, started new careers, moved a couple of times, studied for the bar exam, and had our first baby all in one year. However, as hard as it has been, it has also been the most rewarding and best year of my life. I get to come home to the most beautiful child, who is truly a miracle and gift from God. And I have husband that not only is a great father, but also takes good care of me. Life is certainly full of challenges, but as I've learned the most unexpected things can turn into the most wonderful gifts. Although this next year will hopefuly be a little calmer--we are still expecting big changes for the future. :) Here are some pics from our anniversary and some fun ones from the wedding last year. Its hard to believe its been a year!!! What an amazing day it was!





Gorgeous location!!

BJ's mom surprised us at the beach with this cake!


Cake from wedding--ewwww...not so good a year later.


Celebrating our anniversary in Hilton Head.


Celebrating in WV.






No comments:

Post a Comment