Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby teeth!

She loves her two middle fingers. We hope this is a teething phase. I tried to break it, but they bring her comfort so...


Happy girl sitting in her high chair.



Blue eyed baby girl...


Looking so grown up.


Sweet baby girl is growing up way too fast!!!! I swear before I know it she is going to be starting school. I am so excited for all of her milestones, but at the same time I wish she would slow down! Kaitlin is cutting her first two teeth right now (the bottom middle ones). Other than a little fussiness, the teething process so far has not been bad at all. But, I am told it can get worse...so I am keeping my fingers crossed. More pics to come later when you can actually see the teeth. Don't you just want to eat her up??? So precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment