Thursday, January 13, 2011

10 months

Our little girl sure is an entertainer! She loves to put on a show. She is very vocal and talks to me during our commutes to and from Charleston. She is into everything. Oh my goodness she will wear you out. Fortunately she has lots of toys to keep her occupied, but when she thinks you aren't looking she will try to sneak and get something she is not supposed to get into...a favorite is the cord to my laptop. She always goes after the remote controls, too. She understands "no," but thinks its hilarious when you say it. She waves hi and bye to everyone. She loves to give high fives and is working on clapping. At ten months she weighs 19.5 pounds. She has gained just over 2 lbs in 4 months, so her growth has slowed down A LOT...probably all that crawling around! But she has definitely grown in height and is 29 inches tall. We finally put her in her big girl car seat and she seems very comfy. She has five teeth and I'm slowly but surely trying to transition to "real" foods. So far I've kept it simple-grilled chicken, turkey, veggies, waffles, bananas, etc. She loves to feed herself. AND I absolutely cannot wait until she is off formula in a couple of months. My baby's stomach has just had a rough time with it. She never lost any of her hair and it is getting thicker and longer. She has already had at least 4 haircuts because we have to keep it out of her eyes.

Kaitlin does not sit still for long. She pulls herself up to standing and scoots around the couch. But I still think walking is a little ways off. When she is tired she will still lay with me, and it is so sweet. I cherish these moments. Her first birthday is in two months! I've already started planning her party and I can't wait to see all the news things she will be doing in these next two months!





Such a goofball.

No comments:

Post a Comment