Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 month check up.


Kaitlin had her 2 month check up yesterday and I am happy to say that she might end up tall like me after all! :) She grew 2.5 inches in one month! She is now 23.5 inches and is in the 90th percentile for height. She weighs 12.7 lbs. She is very healthy!!! And so well behaved. No one can believe what a good baby she is~I'm so proud. I am also happy to say that she is sleeping through the night most nights. She likes to stay up late, but once she does fall asleep she is usually asleep for 6-7 hours. AND she is rolling! She is so strong. She can roll from her side to her back and from her side to her stomach. Pretty soon she will be doing full rolls! And surprisingly she likes when BJ and I sing to her...the 2 most tone deaf people alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment