Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kaitlin's Christening- May 23, 2010

Kaitlin was baptized this past Sunday at the Church I grew up in Huntington, Trinity Episcopal Church. She wore the same gown that I wore at my Christening, so it was very special for me. She was the perfect angel during the service. In the Episcopal Church it is tradition to have two sets of God parents. We are very blessed that our good friends Natalie and Josh Justice and Courtney and Aaron Arnold agreed to be the Godparents to Kaitlin. Courtney and I have been best friends since kindergarten and I could not think of anyone to be a better second mom to my daughter. She has always been there for me and is truly one of the best people I know. She also married a wonderful man and I am happy their son Brooks and Kaitlin will get to grow up together. Through Courtney I met Natalie and we were pretty much inseparable. She and Josh are part of my family and I know that no matter how far apart we live they will always be a huge part of mine and Kaitlin's life. They are amazing people and I miss them everyday.



Natalie and Josh traveled from DC to be with her on her special day.

Courtney and Aaron with their Goddaughter.

Proud parents.
So sweet and innocent.








No comments:

Post a Comment