Sunday, May 9, 2010

Time to start exercising again!

Amber bought me a new workout shirt and one for Kaitlin too! :)




I went to the Dr. this past Thursday and he told me everything was back to normal (or as normal as it will ever be). I am still a little sore from the surgery, but that is to be expected. He said it was Ok to start working out again, but not to over do it. I am taking advantage of the wonderful spring time weather. This is the best time to have a baby! Kaitlin and I have been walking after work by the river (right by my office). It works out perfectly because BJ goes and picks her up and brings her down to me and then either he walks with us or my friend Amber joins along. Eventually I might start jogging with her, but for the time being walking is just fine! I absolutely LOVE our jogging stroller and I'm so glad that is what I chose, after changing my mind a dozen times. The fresh air is good for me and the baby...its nice to get outside!






No comments:

Post a Comment